Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Truly Adventure, Please keep my daughter always in your side

"If you understand, I entrust my daughter will calm you."

 For those who will accompany my daughter, who will ripen together until death came to pick. Hello, son. I had never met you, but I know how to effect your presence in life my daughter because I noticed a change in myself my daughter. Did you know that he is so much longer when taking a shower? I know every time he brings a wide range of beauty products go into the bathroom, he would spend a long time in the bathroom. Did you know he spends his time in front of the laptop for learning how to make your favorite dishes? One time, two times, three times he tried and I-and-wife and the whole family is often a rabbit experiments. Did you know that he was often nervous before going on with you? He spent many hours in his room just choose the best dress and grooming as beautiful as possible. In fact I think, anything that used my daughter, she always looks beautiful. Did you know that he often came home, went into the house with a very wide smile every time return of go with you? The smile had just finished mine and my wife, when we bought her favorite doll. That smile just finished mine and my wife when she appeared on stage school and managed to find us in the crowd.



I'm not angry, I do not envy. I know one day, this moment would come. Moments where I would hold her hand for the last time and leave it to you. Moments where I'm going to retire so the hero and you are my role will replace it. Although I know, he will always think of me as a hero number one in his life. But, believe me, son. He also will be counting on you.

So, I just wanted notices. Forgive me if I'm really talkative, but believe me, my wife could write a 1,000-page novel, and I'm probably just going to write two to three pages. Son, my daughter may not be the most perfect woman who would you meet in the world, he is also not the most beautiful woman that may be present in your life. But you have to believe and trust before spending the rest of your life with her, she was the only woman who is fit and suitable to live with every day. Convince yourself that she's the only woman who can help you become a stronger man, better and more mature every day. I know, you guys later life will not always be filled with laughter as you are living now, but I want you both to keep hold of the hand of each other, do not ever let go, no matter how great the storm that hit you.



Please keep a big smile he always pairs having met you, because I and my wife will not always be there to make her smile.

Please help him to stand and walk, even run when he fell like that I and my wife did when she was still a little princess us.

Please scolds and warn my daughter when she was walking in the wrong direction, as my wife and I did when he took a wrong path in life.



Most importantly, make my daughter always felt he was at home when with you. Nothing is more important than the house because there where you take shelter, shelter and gather together. The house is your last refuge. Make him comfortable, make him happy because I and my wife will not always be here for her happy. I can not give love like you gave him, so I'm sure you have the ability to understand himself.

Well, I now sound like my wife. Thank you for listening to this my long message. I was more relieved now as he saw you two aging together.

 Written grateful and happy,

The Father of the daughter that you love

No comments:

Post a Comment