Saturday, May 16, 2015

Life Without Life




I lead footsteps inch by inch down one by one grain of sand on the beach which should have been white. Bored step, I wiped this view towards the endless source of broad vision. In the end this heart wants to see the sun shining on a day of rest after the fatigue of the land that is outdated and old but discouraged endless waves like the ship did not stop always looks closed anggunya the twilight sun. Many unexpected things should come together dusk but whatever it is water-salt water is already a bargain or even bitter never tried again since the last time I had tasted in a long while yet a few years back. It is not dare to try like the saying goes do not try you'll never know. But the water that I had seen a clear blue brown when the rain comes sometimes turned into blackened blue black even if it turns out well-worn eyes see the world is not wrong in judging a color.
Anyway I should just go home today also already pitch dark. On the way to the house once more I explored this view. Wonder in a place like this only objects that should be shining brightly on the roof of the world is reluctant to show the light. What indeed is the wrong eye view, no thorough in looking at, or indeed is already very dark liver in assessing that ordinary objects invisible time I had seen the goods. Why travel to find tranquility from the bustle of this world actually even made bustle to myself.

Praise be to God, akhrinya until it myself in my own home. I saw the clock on the wall leaning calmly puts the figure that seemed to have time for me to talk with God. I see the whole house that I built with the toil that is not so difficult in the era of the construction of this preposterous. Often my friends come to visit occasionally visited his old friend who never met. But my little heart looked at their eyes do not agree with their speech. My heart and they agreed to come to my house more want to get away for a moment of growing urban density far more solid days only. Or they want to move away from the sheet pile tasks from their boss that has accumulated compete with those buildings where work is also increasingly rising course. Laughing discouragement is only undefined with no sincere smile to them when it comes. Already from the first when we still being friends already warned this life uncomfortable with money substance. I insisted they assume that led sanctimonious humiliate me and finally I cut away from the friendship. Yes the end of the trip we learn just where I live the life out of the global river flow that is so swift. I say crazy, knowledgeably, demeaned, not considered to be, in the way my mind yes please me live this life why you so concerned with myself. The last word I say just we'll see who is happy and who is confined imprisoned in prison life.
The years passed eventually proved already that they do not listen to my words. Each one of them came to me, either ask for advice, or a short stay to get away from life, or the conversation talking about the life that had nothing to talk about the subject and not no actual principal may be the right word there is no way out right

Anyway I do not want to think about it. Currently I've enjoyed a comfortable life at home that I wake up is simple, do not need too wide as a football field, no need to compete with high palm trees, just one floor with enough pages for children and my grandchildren frolic accompanied by birdsong The remaining, play river water runs clear I try to always pass through our home page, sometimes they play well under lush shade trees, while others can be happy to play alongside livestock left in this city that is still fresh breath of them, if we can talk with the animals, they seemed grateful to be a breath of fresh outdoor air without spectacle eyes restrained as irresponsible, forced to walk with a prod worthless, so here I teach children and my grandchildren giving you appreciate the beautiful nature of this god, enough to be grateful for , not undermine, walking one tone, standing parallel, do not feel superior to nature, we are in need of those who need them instead of us. I smiled stepped onto the veranda to sit next to my wife who is faithfully lives the life of an unusual joint us from our initial meeting. We held hands tightly looked at the children and grandchildren we were happy carefree escape from their innermost hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment